tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 21 14:06:38 1994

Translating the word vampire

Hello,
This is my first post here, so if I'm doing something, well, not
properly, then I'm sorry..

Does anyone have asuggestion on how to translate the word "vampire" into
tlhIngan-Hol? I'm looking for something short, simple and catchy (sorry,
I'm a perefectionist.. :)
I've thought about some possible combinations with the following:

	corpse,
	to drink,
	blood,
	to bite,
	neck,
	to feed,
	etc.

(using complex/compunded noun forms, -'wI suffix, indirect subject
[passive voice] and such). But then again, I'm just a novice.

Anyway, the more ideas the better.

		Thanks,
		__QoH:

-----
Daniel (Tepes) Abraham
        `   `
E-Mail: [email protected]
Phone: +972 (2) 789-289  (Int'l - Israel)

REAL Wierdo to Talking Head:  "Can I offer you some beaver-flavored gum?"
Beaver on Wierdo's Shoulder:  "Beaver?!"
Wierdo to Beaver:  <POW!!>
    (Preversions of Pinguins 6)

Back to archive top level