tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 06 08:56:46 1994

Re: jIlIHegh 'ach *poem* jImuch

According to [email protected]:

> > I mistyped this one...and since I also fell prey to the TKD typos, I'll
> > retype the tlhingan along with the English.
>
> What TKD typos? Where?!
>
> - toDbaj

Primarily, he is referring to 4.2.1 where they left off the
apostrophe (glottal stop) on the first suffix. It is listed as
{-egh}, though all the following examples show it as {-'egh}
and the tables on pages 164 and 167 clearly show it to be
{-'egh}. As if we needed more evidence, note that on page 174,
{-oy} is described as:

"...the ONLY suffix that begins with a vowel rather than a
consonant." (My emphasis added.)

charghwI'
--
 \___