tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 06 08:33:16 1994

Re: New list member seeks assist

>Date: Tue, 6 Dec 1994 09:43:39 -0500
>Originator: [email protected]
>From: [email protected] (Steve Weaver)

>Ahhh, this is getting damned annoying. Yes, I have both the books and the
>tapes. I am having a difficult time getting the pronunciations and grammer.
>It would be easier if there were someone to work with. Is there anybody in
>the New Jersey area on this net? This net is great for getting the written
>language but I'd like to work on both written and spoken if I could.

As it happens, I, your friendly-neighborhood List Grammarian and general
nutcase, live in central NJ, near New Brunswick.  Anyone else out there?  I
suppose you could look at the KLI membership list (you *are* a member of
the KLI, aren't you?).

~mark

Back to archive top level