tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 06 06:19:07 1994

Re: New list member seeks assist

William H. Martin Wrote:
<...missing text due to sub-space interference...>
>According to Steve Weaver:
>> Greetings send I. Request make will. Learn Klingon desire I. New Jersey
>> dweller companion dweller seek I. Assist (I) anyone (you) ?
>
>The Klingon Dictionary have you - is true that? Conversational
>Klingon Power Klingon and/or audiotapes have you - is true
>that? At HolQeD subscribed are you - is true that?
>
>Hereabouts write and read you. Is good beginning this
>situation. Soon you obviously learn.

Books analog recordings both have. difficult speaking is......
Ahhh, this is getting damned annoying. Yes, I have both the books and the
tapes. I am having a difficult time getting the pronunciations and grammer.
It would be easier if there were someone to work with. Is there anybody in
the New Jersey area on this net? This net is great for getting the written
language but I'd like to work on both written and spoken if I could.

I'd also ask the kind and generous (..err, what's that growling noise?>
readers if anyone has compiled some addendums to fwd a copy to me? Also any
good Macintosh xlators out there or am I stuck running the IBM verson from
ftp.kli?? (I can do this, but I can only emulate an XT and boy are my arms
tired)

Hey, How many Klingons does it take to screw in a photon accellerator??
TH.....urk...........<Joke terminated due to speakers head being cut off>

Qapla'  Y'all

Steve Weaver                                   [email protected]
"It is as fatal as it is cowardly to blink facts because they are not to
our taste."        --- John Tyndall ---

Back to archive top level