tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 05 17:42:21 1994

Re: *sigh*

On Mon, 5 Dec 1994, David Trimboli wrote:

> On Mon, 5 Dec 1994 12:33:45 -0500 Andrew Stephen Damick said:
> >On Dec 5, 10:09am, Khalid Paden wrote:
> >> I have tried and tried and tried to unsubscribe from this mail group.
> >> Please help me. I've subscribed and I can't get up.
> >
> >Same story with me.
>
> qatlh naDev lughoS luneH Hoch?  tlhIngan Hol lughoj luneHbe''a' ?
> vIHarQo'!

naDev ghotpu'vam DIratlhmoH 'e' vIchup 'ej mej chaH 'e' lutlhoblaHDI' neH
tlhIngan Hol lulo'taHvIS vaj mej chaH 'e' DIchaw'.  {{;-)

> D.A.T.
>
> P.S.: To non-Klingon-speaking people who are trying to unsubscribe:
> I'm just expressing my disbelief that you do not wish to learn the
> warrior tongue.  Unless you are unsubscribing just for the semester break!

And I suggested we keep them here until they can ask to leave in Klingon.
{{:-)

yoDtargh

Back to archive top level