tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 01 23:55:27 1994

Re: KLI update

On Thu, 1 Dec 1994, KLI Round Table Acct wrote:

> Things here at KLI central are pretty crummy at the moment.

[much sadness deleted]

> Lawrence

I hope that things get better for you Lawrence.     I have been thinking
the last few days about...I have a uploader company, you have a KLI - we
both would like to spread the knowledge of Klingon (and the proper
speaking thereof), I would like to you guys (if you want to) put together
some "introduction" type files that I can distribute to the BBS world
thru our network.    If this interest any fellow tlhIngans then please
put together a few textfiles about the language and the KLI along with
anything else that you think would interest the humans not on the Internet.

It is apparent that the knowledge of tlhIngan Hol (Klingon Language for
any newbies) is lacking in the non-Internet systems, I would like to
offer my services to correct that - it is my goal to see Klingon as a
language known to the masses (at least it's existence)...I offer this at
no charge to KLI or the Klingon community...what I do need is to limit
the total archive size to 75k, each textfile needs to cover only one
subject (we will convert it into a ShareBook format), a file_id.diz &
desc.sdi - you guys can hash it out on what you want to put in...

please begin.

Qapla'

Starr

* Access our worldwide interactive FAXified(sm) Database...toll-free at  *
* 1-800-947-3650, enter "054" for instructions.  Hundreds of categories! *
* Get paid to upload patriot shareware, get file UPLOADER.ZIP at our ftp *
* Home of the original Patriot's Archive * files avail. via email or ftp *
*   --->  Server: mary.iia.org   *   cd /pub/users/starrd/patriot  <---  *
*   IP address: (198.4.75.9) * Read textfile "descript.ion" for index    *