tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 01 22:08:22 1994

KATE

I have extended the KATE deadline to Feb 1. I do this only because I've
received one single tape (thanks, Matzke) and because of the number of people
who have mentioned that their interest in KATE is conflicting with their
current lack of time. So, just send everything before Feb 1 to get in this
batch. It's lots of fun, very cheap, and best of all, it improves your ear
for Klingon. But if all that isn't enough, I'm now offering a fantastic
pocket fisherman to the first ten participants of KATE. Send your tapes
today.

Guido

Back to archive top level