tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 29 05:53:00 1994

Re: Bawdy Klingon Filk

In message <[email protected]>, Heidi Wessman wr
ites:

> Hey folks!  I came across this filk song at a convention.  I've lost my
> dictionary, though, and wondered if it would be easy to translate it to
> Klingon.  It's a bit bawdy, I'll warn you, but nothing quite over PG-13.
>
> The Naked Klingon
> (sung to The Drunken Sailor)

Please send me this.  Thanks.

--
Andrew E. B. Cowell <[email protected]> | You picked up your flag and kissed it
Sys Admin, Computer Science Department  | with your black volcanic lipstick.
                                        | Count me out!  (Legendary Pink Dots)

Back to archive top level