tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 29 05:23:21 1994

Re: Klingon Blood Colour

>> > I thought it was PINK?!?!?!?!?!?!?
>> >
>> I always considered it to be lavender.   {{:-)>
>> >
>It reminds me of Pepto-Bismol(tm) in antigravity.

It looked magenta to me.  (Gee...we seem to be having differences of
opinion with English color words; no wonder tlhIngan Hol color words
give us difficulty! :-) (You'd think that they'd have tried to test
Maltz's color vision anticipating the need for camouflage...but no doubt
he'd have refused to participate.)

	James Jones

Opinions herein are those of their respective authors, and not necessarily
those of any organization.

Back to archive top level