tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 28 11:30:42 1994

Requesting help!

I would sooner die in battle than face uucp & Bill Willmerdinger over
"Requesting help!"!
 uu> From: "William H. Martin" <ur-valhalla!jm.acs.virginia.edu!whm2m>

 > Grrrrr!!!  (NOTE:  This is NOT ghghghghghghgh!)

 uu> Thank you. These messages ARE important to disambiguate.

I would absolutely HATE to have to use "DaH jIbwIj bISay'nISmoH".

 > va!  There's no word for chest! :-(
 >
 > ... SoSlI' Quch beQ law' SoSlI' 'etporgh beQ puS

 uu> "Your mother's forehead is flatter than her chest."?

Should have been the other way around, huh?  HIvqa' veqlargh.

 uu> Do you have any idea how big the ridges on her forehead would
 uu> have to be to make this untrue?

rut targh Dachargh SoH, rut SoH Duchargh targh

 uu> vavlI' Quch Hab law' ghu 'o' Hab puS!

majQa'!

 uu> taHjaj mu'qaD veS!

yIjegh pagh qatuHmoH!

bIngravDaq So'ta'mo' QI'tomerDaq Hegh narghpu' vavlI'!

Qob (who has been practising mu'qaD veS on the Fidonet KLINGON echo)

... Tribbles like you!!!

Back to archive top level