tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 25 23:22:12 1994

Re: Star Trek VI

According to R.B Franklin:

> neH maghwI'mey chaH maghwI'pu''e' QaQ.

You need to go back to TKD and reread 5.4, especially the
bottom of page 56. I suspect you want to place {neH} at the
very end of the sentence. Even then, "The only good traitors
are traitors scattered all about," is a strange sentiment. If
you mean that they should be dismantled, I think you are
misunderstanding this use of {-mey}. The GROUP would be
scattered all about, but the individuals would still be whole.

> yoDtargh

charghwI'

Back to archive top level