tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 23 04:14:05 1994

Re: Star Trek VI

According to Susan Farmer:

> >From: [email protected] (Nick NICHOLAS)
> >Subject: Star Trek VI
> >
> >... was on the tv last night. Someone has got to transcribe this stuff, and
> >publish it in HolQeD: there are surprises to be had there...
>
> The script can be purchased from Lincoln Enterprises and the klingon
> "accurately" gleaned from there.  I have done this for several of the
> TNG scripts with Klingon "stuff" in them...
> I hadn't offered to post because I had the impression that
> y'all didn't think to highly of the spoken or televised version of
> klingons.  Correct me if this is an invalid assumption.

Note: ST5 is a MOVIE, not a TNG episode. Okrand was the
language consultant for all the Klingon spoken in the movies
(though for ST5, you wouldn't know it). He was never hired to
help with the TV series.

> Susan

charghwI'

Back to archive top level