tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 22 20:40:20 1994

Re: Star Trek VI

On Mon 22 Aug 94 06:00, Susan Farmer writes:

> The script can be purchased from Lincoln Enterprises and the klingon
> "accurately" gleaned from there.  I have done this for several of
the
> TNG scripts with Klingon "stuff" in them.  Most of the time the
> language isn't spelled correctly (R'uustai instead of ruStay for
> instance).

I have seen the scripts at conventions, but the one that I
looked at for STVI had no Klingon in it at all, just
empty space where the Klingon dialogue should be.
Maybe it wasn't an official script.. That wouldn't suprise
me at all...

The only two things I can remember from STVI at this time,
is when the daughter says "vavoy" during the toast (without
subtitles), and when Chang says "DaH machegh" on the transporter
(also without subtitles).

Amy

Back to archive top level