tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 22 23:02:06 1994

Re: West Coast Klingon Seminar?

On Mon, 22 Aug 1994, Matt Gomes wrote:

[mucho deletia]

> I think you may misunderstand me, Lawrence.  The "KLI Seminar" I was
> suggesting was the "Knicker Lamination Infatuation" Seminar.
> (We have some lovely pantaloons ready for the wearing)...
> :
> : Sorry for the bureaucratic stuff, but like I said, our lawyers require it
> : of us.
>
> Thanks for the note... I'll keep it in mind...

chuQun rolls on the floor in laughter.  She couldn't tell whether or not
Matt was attempting to create humor, or start a war.  Images of Kathy
Bates in Saran Wrap(tm) filled her head.  chuQun herself hasn't tried Saran
Wrap(tm) but it's tempting.  "I vote for the Knicker Lamination
Infatuation Seminar," she asserts.  She briefly wonders what the others,
like ~mark, trI'Qal, charghwI', would look like in Saran Wrap(tm).  ;)

chuQun, who couldn't but help laugh.

Back to archive top level