tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 21 12:26:30 1994

Re: writing

> just wondering...
> I have a "Klingon" (that's the name) TrueType font for Mac, without q or Q.
>
> Wonder why.
>
> What would be a Q?
> --
> Thibaud Salle'      [email protected]       [email protected]

Hmmm, any idea who made the font? Where did you get it?

You might find <q> under the letter "k" (that's where it is on the KLI
font) and I've heard of some folks hiding the <Q> under the "x" but I've
never understood that.  Are the other characters present?  What about the
numerals?  If not, send in $13 (if you're in the US) for the KLI Font
disk, and specify Mac or PC, and Type1 or TrueType.

Lawrence

Back to archive top level