tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Aug 20 04:50:29 1994

Re: Beginning Grammarian Proposal

Holtejvo':
[...]
> The summer traffic was light, and I was able to keep up.  If it had
> been otherwise, charghwI' stood ready to assist me, a service I wish
> to now publicly thank him for (even though I never took advantage of
> his offer).  If, after folks return to school and traffic picks up,
> charghwI' finds himself overwhelemd, I stand ready to assist him in
> like kind.

jIH je!

--tQ

--
HaghtaHbogh tlhIngan yIvoqQo'!  toH, qatlh reH HaghtaH HoD Qanqor...?

--HoD trI'Qal		Captain T'rkal		---------------------
  tlhwD lIy So'		IKV Hidden Comet	|   [email protected]

Back to archive top level