tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 19 13:10:59 1994

Grist for the mill..

     Given the response to the bible question, I wasn't sure wether or not to
submit these, but curiosity and frustration win out.

     I need Hol for the following, and I'm not doing well on my own.  Any
SERIOUS and USEFUL translations would be appreciated.

holy or sacred

bless, be blessed

north, south, east, west

spirit

deity (God & Goddess, if gender is differentiated)

Lady (as in "my Lady", a counterpart to {joHwI'} (excuse spelling, my TKD is
AWOL.

reverence.

     Any other religious/liturgical terms I missed would be appreciated.
 Thanks much.

Qapla'!

yIHmey SorghwI'

Back to archive top level