tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 19 09:12:25 1994

Re: QUESTIONAIRE: West Coast Klingon Seminar?

> Hello, fellow Klingons!
>
> Here is a brief questionaire.  I hope all of you will respond, as
> *everyones'* answers are useful to us.  Satlho'.

1.  a. Where would you like to see West Coast Kling-Fling held?
Salt Lake City
>     b. Why?
Western USA central location>

> 2.  If a West Coast "Kling-Fling" were held, would you attend?  (If not,
> why?)
That would depend on how much the KLI will be a part of it...and my
schedual, of course.

> 3.  If you came, how would you travel?
fly, probly. but if I had a partner to go with I would drive.>

> 4.  What are your lodging plans?
none so far, can I stay with you?

> 5.  How much are you willing to budget (total costs for you to come)?
Maybe $100.>
> 6.  How much do you *think* it should cost?
Just enough to cover the cost of the meeting room and meals.>
> 7.  When would you like to see it held?
January, or so.>
> 8.  How long do you plan to stay?
Three to Five days.>

--
David Barron || [email protected]  ||   lup Hoch yIyInqu'
   Klingon Language Postal Course       ||   qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level