tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 10 02:44:58 1994

Brand New Me

Greetings, gang.  I'm back, and at a new location.  Henceforth my address is
[email protected].  Please address all correspondence to this address.

Along with my new locale, I am making a fresh start.  I'm not even going to
attempt to wade through the many hundreds of backlogged messages that accrued
while I was away at the two Klingon affairs (and my subsequent catching up on
life since).  I'm starting fresh, brand new, today.  So if anybody sent me
anything important in the last month, I suggest you resend it to this address
because otherwise I'll never see it.

Ahhhh, feels good to be back!

			--Krankor

Back to archive top level