tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 19 01:04:04 1994

KLBC: choSov vIneh

loDHom jIpong
tlhIngan Hol jIqab
jIQup
tuQaH vIneh
*english Hol* jIjatlh vIneh:
Ok, I wasn't sure about that last one, it was supposed to be something like
I am going to speak in english, but I didn't know how to say it.  Hey, that's
what this demi-list is for anyways isn't it?
Here is what I meant to say(corrections _VERY_ welcome)
My name is Boy
I am bad at the klingon language.
I am young
I want you to help me.
I will speak in english now. (ended up being I want to speak in english....)
Truth be told I am probably the ranking youngest on this list, even younger
then Guido, at age 15.  Could somebody send me a list of www sites for klingon
stuff? Thanks.
loDHom

Back to archive top level