tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 19 00:13:13 1994

Re: Hello, Introduction

According to Martha de Forest:

> Two questions:
>
>   o  What is the Klingon word for "song"?

bom. [see HolQeD vol 2, no. 4] This is both the noun for "song"
and the verb for "sing".

>   o  Is the handheld weapon betleH == the weapon of honor
>      with the popular name Bat'leth?

It's the nasty looking sword-length, convex blade with the
handle that runs parallel to the cutting edge instead of at one
end of it. It actually seems to have multiple cutting and
stabbing prongs, but then, what Klingon weapon DOESN'T?

> Thanks,
>
> Martha de Forest & Chet Braun

Sounds fun. Sorry I'm on the wrong coast.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level