tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 18 00:02:21 1994

Re: "love"

I prefer to translate a phrase into the sense of saying I have love or I
possess love and then use the appropriate -vo' or vaD....

[email protected]                        overheard- "Pardon me, but if I must
David E G Sturm, Laboratory Manager (eff 8/94)     operate in a vacuum, can
Wake Forest University Department of Physics       I at least have a little
POB 7261 Reynolda Station, Winston-Salem NC 27109  ether to calm my nerves?"

Back to archive top level