tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 15 21:32:15 1994

Re: I shouldn't ask...

Kevin?  Is that *you*... oh, now I remember... borrowed account...

 > In keeping with standard English tradition I
 > had been using paq'a'.  Klingons might not describe their own religious
 > writings this way, but since we are not pretending that the Bible was
 > originally a Klingon document, I think the use is justified.

Thank you - that looks better than "joH'a' paq" which I had been using
[and which had an extra syllable;  an important consideration if you are
trying to translate a song with a phrase like "for the Bible tells me so",
although what I had "muja'mo' joH'a' paq" was closer...  if I add the 'a'
then it works... hmmm...]

     [email protected] | Apertus Technologies | GEnie:j.anderson71
 jineHbe'! DevwI'wI' ghaH joH'a''e'!* The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want

Back to archive top level