tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 12 03:07:09 1994

Re: KATE

>Ooops. I forgot postage. So I'll send you a check that will at
>LEAST cover postage (and maybe a little for your trouble).
>Expect it separate from the tape, but don't leave me out on
>this one, okay?

>charghwI'

Oh hey! No real need for that. If someone leaves out postage (on accident,
not on a regular basis) I'll overlook it. Just get in next time. The only way
you absolutely won't get a tape back is if you leave out a return adress. {'a
'e' DaSovba'qu'}

Guido*

Back to archive top level