tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 12 03:22:07 1994

Re: no applause, just throw m...

tlhobqu' nIchyon:
>Just out of interest and for a bit of context: Guido, are you seriously a
>teenager? I thought 'naaaah', but come to think of it, it's rather possible,
>what with who the net is populated by...

Why yes. 17 years, 3 months, 29 days, 18 mintues as of this very instant (no
joke). I've kept it a mystery for all this time, because I wasn't sure how
all you'd think of me if you knew I was nothing more than junior in high
school. I'm still not how sure I am of letting y'all know this, but well, the
secret's out now. You see, Will?: it's just hormones.

rut HemHa'bejbogh HemwI'Hey ghaHqu' *ghuy'Do* jIHbogh

Back to archive top level