tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 12 01:48:21 1994

Re: re: nuqneh

To Nick NICHOLAS:  (sorry I can't include yourpost here--I deleted it
before I actually meant to)

chojangpu'mo', qatlho'.  taghwI' jIHmo', laHwIj vIDubmeH lo'laH 'ej lI'.
jIQochbe': Hollo'nger (functionalism) DamaSmo' 'ej lingbogh pab
(generative grammar) vImaSmo', mangach 'e' wItIv 'e' vIpIH je jIH.

Grammar comments corrections on the above are very welcome.  I also
submit the following for comment.  Its a line or two from the St.
Crispin's Day speech in Henry V:

'a batlh'a' vIneHDI' jIyemchugh,
jIyIntaHvIS jIH migh law' Hoch migh puS

Sounded to me like something a Klingon would be likely to say.

James

Back to archive top level