tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 10 22:54:58 1994

chay' tlhIngan Hol boghojta' tlhIH

How did people teach themselves tlhIngan Hol?  I am trying to figure out
the best way.  Personally, I taught myself the basics of the grammer and
vocabulary using 'flash cards' to summarise the grammar (because of the
[va] organisation of the second version of TKD).  Once I had the basics,
I have been using TKD to reference stuff, but I'm having trouble
assimilating the vocabulary, and learning to translate complex
sentences.  I presume practice is the best thing - ie. trying phrases
out and letting the 'vultures' descend on my poor grammer?

I'd be interested to know how the 'great knowledgeable ones' became so
expert.
--
{qSeroHS vayn}

[email protected]