tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 08 00:17:19 1994

Re: nuqneH

According to HoD trI'Qal:

> [deletia]
> > Meanwhile, the REAL guys to listen to here are Holtej (the
> > Beginner's Grammarian), ~mark and Krankor (the two regular
> > grammarians). I'm just a guy answering your question at large.
> >
> > charghwI'
> >

> toH, DaH cholIjta', charghwI'?  *sniff, sniff*
>
> 'ej jupoywI' SoHpu' 'e' vIHar!  {{:(
>

> --tQ 'Itqu'

No way, trI'Qal. I have not forgotten you. I respect your
opinion and your skill. Meanwhile, just like I am not the BG
yet, you are not the BG any more. In the future, each of us
will probably hold that position from time to time, but for
right now, there are three grammarians:

Holtej, the current BG

~mark, AKA Seqram, the current most active grammarian

Krankor, the FIRST grammarian and currently authoritative, if
quiet.

Meanwhile, the rest of us merely have opinions. They may be
well founded opinions, but there are good reasons that the
current acting grammarians deserve to have a voice heard with
more authority. If I disagree with a grammarian's view, I may
bring up my opinion, but I don't expect the world at large to
take it very seriously if the grammarians, on further
reflection, do not decide that I have a valid point.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level