tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 05 03:48:14 1994

Re: Klingon Religion (was: Re: for beginners)

I personally suspect that some Klingons have some form of
religion and others don't. I doubt that all Klingons are alike
any more than all Humans are alike. More than likely, some of
the non-religious Klingons think the religious ones are
superstitious, while some of the religious Klingons think the
non-religious ones are unfortunately misguided.

So?

I count myself among the Klingons who have little interest in
qeylIS beyond being the subject of a great many interesting
stories; something closer to Daniel Boone than Jesus. Then
again, some people worship Elvis, so it doesn't surprise me
that some Klingons worship qeylIS.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level