tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 04 07:23:14 1994

Re: Compass

Tri'Qalvo':
content-length: 571

>Qobvo':

>> ... "Klinzhai."  "Excuse me?"  "The Homeworld's name is Klinzhai."  "Ahh."

>For some odd reason, I thought the name of the Homeworld is Qo'noS.

The Paramount-approved name for the Klingon homeworld is "Qo'noS".
The line above comes from John Ford's excellent novel, _The Final
Reflection_; it's an exchange between a Starfleet admiral and the main
character when the latter visits Earth and the former refers to the
homeworld as "Klingon". The admiral is described as having an
expression indicative of the discovery of some great secret.

-QumpIn 'avrIn

Back to archive top level