tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 07 00:27:25 1994

Re: Compass

> Tri'Qalvo':

Ouch!  I thank you for putting my name up there, but please... it is
either trI'Qal (Klingon spelling) or T'rkal (Terran spelling). {{:)

> content-length: 571
>
> >Qobvo':
>
> >> ... "Klinzhai."  "Excuse me?"  "The Homeworld's name is Klinzhai."  "Ahh."
>
> >For some odd reason, I thought the name of the Homeworld is Qo'noS.
>
> The Paramount-approved name for the Klingon homeworld is "Qo'noS".
> The line above comes from John Ford's excellent novel, _The Final
> Reflection_; it's an exchange between a Starfleet admiral and the main
> character when the latter visits Earth and the former refers to the
> homeworld as "Klingon". The admiral is described as having an
> expression indicative of the discovery of some great secret.
>
> -QumpIn 'avrIn

Ahhhhh.... DaH jIyajlaw'.

Sorry, I have to stick with Qo'noS then...

--tQ

--
HaghtaHbogh tlhIngan yIvoqQo'!  toH, qatlh reH HaghtaH HoD Qanqor...?

--HoD trI'Qal		Captain T'rkal		---------------------
  tlhwD lIy So'		IKV Hidden Comet	|   [email protected]

Back to archive top level