tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 02 00:22:03 1994

Re: Scrabble anyone?

On Sun, 31 Jul 1994, ghItlhpu' William H. Martin:
> According to David E G Sturm:
> > On Sun, 31 Jul 1994, David E G Sturm wrote:

> > > 2.  Branching will be very difficult with unmodified Klingon word length
> > > barely above 3.  I'm not exactly sure how one would get around this.
> > Neither am I, since I meant to write:
> >  "*average* unmodified Klingon word length"
> > Dave.
> moHaqmeyna'majvam mojaqmeyna'majvam je
> Dalo'qangchoHlaHbejtaHneSchugh, vaj bISovchoHba'.
>              /|\
> charghwI'     |
ghe'or' DaghoSjaj charghwI'! Oh.  Nevermind, I see you're already there.--|

chuQun, just kidding around

Now, where did you get a word like that?  And how are you going to use in
in Scrabble when you only have 12 letters.  And I thought playing poQ'ar
with you was bad!

Back to archive top level