tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 02 00:08:31 1994

Names and the importance thereof

On Sun, 31 Jul 1994, ghItlhpu' HoD trI'Qal:
> > see you on the edge of the final frontier,
> > Joachim
> I couldn't help but notice your name.
> I had a friend on the internet who went by the alias tr'Joachim
>                                                      ^^^^^^^^^^
> You wouldn't happen to be him, would you?  Just wondering...
> (If not, you can feel free to ignore this message)

Oh, boy!  *another* Romulan?  They are all over the place!  Be careful
with this one.  Remember what happened to alt.startrek.klingon when a
Romulan got a hold of it!

chuQun, still kidding around

If any of you have noticed by now, Aug 2 was a humorous day for chuQun.  I
doubt if any of her posts could be taken seriously on that day.  Just a
warning...

Back to archive top level