tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Apr 30 04:25:24 1994

Klingon in ST Encyclopedia

Well, I posteD  (oopS, Darn klIngon makeS me get all meSSeD up typing)
on GEnie, where the Pocket Books editor hangs out (also Ann Crispin,
to compliment her use of Klingon ) to mention the errors.
Paraphrasing their responses:

Ann said Okrand was an old pal, and a super nice guy and that we are
lucky that now we can order "fish" in the tlhInagan tongue next time
we dine on Qo'Nos... as well as when romantically involved with some
comely Qo'Nosian lass...

John Ordover (Trek Editor) said that they'll happily correct any
errors in the next edition of the Encyclopedia, but he reminded
me that the Encylopedia draws ONLY from filmed references-- NOT from Mark's
book or any other source.

    __-,                               ___ _________
     [email protected] | Apertus Technologies | GEnie:j.anderson71
 jineHbe'! DevwI'wI' ghaH joH'a''e'!* The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want

Back to archive top level