tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 27 12:57:09 1994

KLBC: SaQum

              tlhIngan Hol vIjatlh 'a vIQaQbe'
                    jIghojnIsqa'bejlI'qu'

(I know what I intended to say, and tried to say... What did I
***ACTUALLY*** say?)

               lujmeywIjvo' vIghoj

Howdy y'all from Houston!

Should K.L.I. be interested in this? I *KNOW* Hol Qed is
NOT a fanzine, but not all interested folk can read
print easily...