tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 14 02:02:36 1994

Possible email course

I have had several people ask me if there was an email course for learning
Klingon, like the snail-mail one David Barron offers.  To my knowledge, no
such thing exists.  However, I think one *should* exist... so I am going to
display my obvious insanity, and I am going to volunteer to do it (or at
least, look deeply into the possibility...).

However, I have never done anything like this before, so any help would be
appreciated.  I seem to recall someone saying they would assist anyone
interested in doing this... (was it David Barron?)  If that person would
contact me at [email protected], I would be very thankful. {{:)

Oh, yes... *please* don't go sending me any requests to start taking the thing
until I let all of you know if I am going to be able to do this or not.  I
will let you know *here*, when/if I am ready, okay?

And if I am mistaken, and someone else is already indulging in this, please
contact me ASAP, so I can get you in touch with these people who want to take
it!  Satlho'qu'.

--HoD trI'Qal
  tlhwD lIy So'

Back to archive top level