tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 07 13:20:59 1994

Re: KLBC: Grammar question

>Same admonishment.  Stop.  Read the subject header.  This is a
>beginners question, and moreover, he was specifically asking about
>the grammar.  This post is entirely inappropriate stylizing.  So
>much so that I'm not even going to mention that I disagree with the
>proposed change, and indeed would do it as:  chaq DaHjaj yInmeH QaQ
>jaj.  [Yep, apophasis].

>                --Krankor

>[Yeah, if you really wanna argue about this, just change the subject
header, ok?]

baQa' jItlhIjqu'neS QanqoroywI''e' joHoywI''e' reH vItoy'taHbogh

All I was doing was trying to help a Beginner better understand what {-meH}
was all about, since his usage didn't imesho quite reflect what was the
correct meaning. It really had nothing to do with stylistics, sir.

waqlIj bIng vISay'moHmeH jatwIj vIlo'chugh bIQeHHa'choH'a'

j/k!! (So much for sarcasm). Please, no flames!! It's all good-natured,
friendly InterNet WordWar.

Guido#1, Leader of All Guidos

Back to archive top level