tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 18 09:10:40 1993

How do you say "Movie"?

I was writing a message to a few friends asking about what we might be doing
this upcoming weekend, and I wanted to ask "what's the movie this Saturday?"
Well, none of them know Klingon, so I wasn't too worried about being precise,
but I thought I'd fly what I did put down for you guys to pick on...

I wrote:

nuq ghaHtah jIH'e'?

Actually, amongst my friends "Saturday" was implicit, so I didn't bother.
I used "jIH" (viewing screen) for "movie"; but what would be a good word
for "movie"?  Also, was my sentence otherwise correct?

Just a nubey...

...Paul

Back to archive top level