tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Oct 10 16:54:56 1993

RE: alt.config -- "Hit them hard and hit them fast!"

I *SERIOUSLY* doubt that more people speak klingon than speak
Esperanto, and especially not with the average proficiency with
which Esperanto is spoken.

I don't know where EuGene epetai-Tramaglino is getting her/his information,
but i strongly recommend she/he investigate before making statements
like that.

As much as it pains me to say, Esperanto is spoken by more people than
a natural language, that being the language of my own people.  I find
if very hard to believe that Klingon is spoken by even more people than
Esperanto.

And, PLEASE GET ME OFF OF THIS BLOODY LIST.  I've asked at least six
times, and i'm very tired of the spam.

Back to archive top level