tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Nov 20 18:17:43 1993

Help, mark II

Can someone help me out here.  I sent an unsubscribe message following the
exact specifications of the mailer from the administrator.  It didn't work.
In fact, it said the address was no good.  Could someone please help me by
sending an exact process that works?  Thanks bundles.

Chris

\\|//   "Let me tell you something about success... the fireflies
//|\\     of South America are extremely successful.  They burn so
\\|//     brightly that ladies stick pins in them and wear them in
//|\\     their hair.  So much for success."
\\|//                                     -Vincent Van Gogh
//|\\
\\|//   "Man can survive on little, but he cannot LIVE without art"
//|\\
\\|//   "Life is our stage. Just make sure you listen to the
//|\\     director."
\\|//
//|\\     Chris Benham                  [email protected]

Back to archive top level