tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 23 08:43:07 1993

Appleyard's Klingon analyzer program

I got a copy of the C source code and data from Appleyard.  The only
problem compiling it on a Sun Sparcstation 2 was that I had to use the
gcc compiler instead of the regular (old) cc compiler.  The entire
thing (README, source, and dictionary) took only 38985 bytes.  It
works quite well.  Since my Tlhingan Hol skills remain rudimentary and
my TKD remains at home, the analyzer is extremely useful for helping
me understand the tlhingan Hol postings.  You do have to be somewhat
selective in how much text you feed it at a time.  Usually you should
give it only a few words at once, so it make take several chunks
before you can process a whole sentence.

Back to archive top level