tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 23 08:43:29 1993

Re: Greetings r!

> : not going to attempt any klingon just yet - my dictionary is @ home & i
> : haven/t bought my 2nd copy for work yet ...
> Good luck when you do. It's much easier than it looks (at least in writing -- I
> haven't tried to speak to anybody yet), and the parser is a great help. You
> just have to believe you can, and then thumb through the dictionary a lot
> trying to find words. Hard at first, but gets easier faster, and is rewarding.
>
> : later ...
> :
> : - r

i/ve read alotta the klingon from here, which i/ve printed & taken home.
it isn/t that hard (greek is HARD).
as a part-time linguist i find klingon fascinating. soon as i find another
copy of the dictionary ...

once again, if anyone has a copy of the source to the analyser,
i/d be glad to port.

thanks for the greetings (as long as you/re not on politics ...) !!!!

- r

Back to archive top level