tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 23 08:39:18 1993

Re: My Klingon analyser program

> Subject: Re: My Klingon analyser program

> Well, it seems to have been written for MS-DOS, ...

     If this is true, I'd be even happier to get the executable than the
source, giving me one less environment in which to find frustration. Still,
the source would be nice. Any suggestions on how I can get it? I could
receive the source as ASCII through EMail or pony up for diskette and
handling costs for a DOS diskette? I'm open to suggestions.

--   charghwI'

Back to archive top level