tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jul 18 09:39:04 1993

RE: Klingon Kulture, qam-wIj!

A comment on the attack of the klingon culture.

	Yes, the klingon culture has traditions that date back to the 60's.
The point is that the Klingon scociety is portrayed as having a great
amount of tradition and history, it is from this portrayal that I make
my statements.  Though the culture is created (like the language) is does
not mean that it cannot be appriciated.  And though some of the Klingon
ideas of the proper way to resolve issues of honor are not accecptable
in this world, I still have to say that I have respect for a society that
places a high value on honor and honesty.
				Magick

Back to archive top level