tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 15 15:39:18 1993

No Subject

Subject: House languages

>From: [email protected] (The Songbringer -- Marnen to the common fol
>    k)
>Date: Wed, 14 Jul 93 17:12:18 EDT

>[email protected] says:
>[...]
>Where did you find "tonSaw"? Neither TKD or my parser (both including the
>addenda) appears to have it

It's in the list of Klingon words from veS QonoS, reprinted in HolQeD
Volume 1, No. 3.  I can post them here.  I probably shouldn't use such
words, since not everyone has access to them, but I tend to cat all my
Klingon lists together and grep them, so I don't know which word comes from
where.

>: I recall that L'aadan (a language created specifically for women) had
>: special words for "to perform the female sexual act" and "lover-male"/
>: "lover-female".  Then again, part of its purpose was to deal with gender
>: issues.
>Interesting...where did you find this?

In the L'aadan grammar I got from the society that puts it out. I'll try to
find info if you like.

~mark

Back to archive top level