tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 06 10:39:38 1993

Re: House languages & conversational Klingon

On Jul 5,  1:33pm, Matthew Faupel wrote:
> ObtlhIngan: I've managed to get hold of the tape "conversational Klingon",
> ...To help me out, could someone tell me whether the following are
> the correct transcriptions of the curses given at the beginning:
>
>     ghu'vatlh
     Qu'vatlh (TKD page 58)
>     toDSaH
     Yes. (TKD page 178)
>     QuI'cha'
     I'm not sure if it is ghuy'cha' (page 58) or ghay'cha' (page 178).

     The tape does have a couple errors pointed out in HolQeD vol. 2 no. 1 in
Captain Krankor's excellent article.
     Qapla'
--   charghwI'

Back to archive top level