tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 20 19:41:20 1993

Re: KSTP Henry 5th

batlh choja', David Barron quv:

=First how do I climb on board?
=Who do I contact?
=What is the protocal?

A bit after the fact ;) , but, well, I don't see anyone objecting to
Sarah being coordinator. ;) Until the dust settles, though, Lawrence should
be our port of call.

Lessee...

Nick bags Much Ado. (2 acts down, 3 to go)
Sarah bags Coriolanus.
David bags Henry V.
Peter bags Macbeth.
Everyone in the known universe bags Hamlet. (As a tribute, it might be meet
to get Okrand to translate *the* soliloquy.)

=On land or in Space (I think not)?

Whyever not? It'd raise the chuckle factor, and you'd have a much superior
vocab at your disposal.

=At the end of the play Henry marries the French princess.  I suppose for
=the sake of absollute surrender HenrIy the Klingon would take the daughter
=of his opponant, spoils of war and all that.

And eliminate the lovely romance of that speech, which I will be avoiding
since it was my ex what introduced me to it? Not on thy ne'lI'! ;)

--
***
"Relax." -- "yIleS." [Three seconds pause.] "Stop Relaxing!" -- "yIleSHa'!"

Back to archive top level