tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Dec 19 10:15:15 1993

Re: KSTP Henry 5th

David Barron writes:

> Second, about the play, it involves a war between England and France, how
> shall we translate that in Klingon terms?  Klingon vs Federation?
> On land or in Space (I think not)? If it is a Fedi opponant it would allow
> some use of English where French is spoken in the play.

	IMHO, Klingon vs Federation would work best on this. As to the
scene where Henry tries to speak French (miserably) I would suggest
having him speak /very/ poor English... *shrug* And have the nurse (Alice
I believe) speak very poor Klingon in her translating back to him.

	-Walker

Back to archive top level