tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 20 08:56:00 1993

Re: KSTP or KSRP

Hmm...

I'm really glad to see so much interest in the project!! :)

One suggestion though..

Might I suggest we possibly set up another list or series of email
addresses fro those who are interested in working on, translating, helping
edit, coordinating, etc, so that this list doesn't get spammed for people
who may not be interested in the Project?

Just a thought.

Oh, I have volunteered and begun translating _Coriolanus_. What fun
translating Roman names into Klingon. :) Any other suggestions in
addition/instead  will be gladly taken.

-Walker

Back to archive top level