tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 13 15:02:46 1993

Back to archive top level

To this year's listing

Re: ... oops. Apologies for huge post just then.

> From nsn@vis.mu.OZ.AU Thu Dec  9 21:36:38 1993
> From: nsn@vis.mu.OZ.AU (Nick NICHOLAS)
> Subject: ... oops. Apologies for huge post just then.

[Repeat of a message that I accidentally sent only to Nick...]

> If Eli is listening, or even if he isn't, maybe a separate mailing list for
> large text projects *is* in order...

In fact, I'm already looking into getting some new list software that
would enable us to do exactly that. Also, it would allow each individual
subscriber to select the subjects and authors they want to receive.

More info as I get it.

Elias Israel
eli@east.sun.com

Back to archive top level