tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 13 15:02:46 1993

Re: ... oops. Apologies for huge post just then.

> From [email protected] Thu Dec  9 21:36:38 1993
> From: [email protected] (Nick NICHOLAS)
> Subject: ... oops. Apologies for huge post just then.

[Repeat of a message that I accidentally sent only to Nick...]

> If Eli is listening, or even if he isn't, maybe a separate mailing list for
> large text projects *is* in order...

In fact, I'm already looking into getting some new list software that
would enable us to do exactly that. Also, it would allow each individual
subscriber to select the subjects and authors they want to receive.

More info as I get it.

Elias Israel
[email protected]

Back to archive top level